February is all about showing some love, and that can include random acts of kindness!
Officially, February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day, but we’ve created a calendar full of random acts you could try each day!
These are some of our favourite random acts of kindness to try with the kiddos:
- Let a sibling go first.
- Say something nice to someone we know.
- Play with someone new at school.
- Make a care package for a friend or family member we don’t see often
- Write a letter or draw a picture for a friend or family member.
- Write a thank you note for the mail-person, or their teacher.
- Write a postcard to someone in need. Check out this program from Hamilton Public Library!
- Feed the birds.
- Donate toys, books or clothes we’ve grown out of.
What are some random acts you like to do for others? Let us know on our Facebook page!
Click below to download the full calendar! We have a colourful and black and white option for you!